Sometimes, all you need is a stay in a luxury hotel, surrounded by beautiful natural spots and fine dining at your fingertips. This kind of holiday will rejuvenate your spirit and give you the chance to truly relax. And it’s an added bonus if you can indulge yourself in lots of enjoyable activities close by as well.
The Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley ticks off every item on this list, making it the ideal destination for luxury escapes in the Hunter Valley. So, if you’re ready for a short break in the beautiful Hunter Valley, here’s why you should choose Crowne Plaza.
The Crowne Plaza offers a range of luxurious, comfortable rooms to suit every traveller and travel group. The rooms showcase the hotel’s stunning surroundings. They also offer premium linens, amazingly comfortable beds, in-house entertainment, and lots of extras.
Whether you’re travelling on your own, with the family, or with a group of friends, we have a range of different rooms to accommodate you and make you feel at home. Here are some of our most popular room choices:
- Villa guest rooms for couples and business travellers with access to an outdoor terrace or private balcony with sweeping views
- The Kids Suite, with all the comforts of home for young families
- Resort Villas, with one, two or three bedrooms for larger group luxury
- Resort suites, for privacy in an oversized space
- Haven pool rooms for direct pool access or views
No matter how you’re travelling, or who you’re travelling with, the Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley has a room option to make your stay magical.
Fine Dining in the Hunter Valley
The Crowne Plaza knows all about fine dining in the Hunter Valley. That’s why they offer a range of dining options to suit all travel groups, moods, and times of day. There dining choices offer seasonal produce prepared with style by award winning chefs. And you can even pair your choices with some of the Hunter Valley’s fine wines as well.
When you stay with Crowne Plaza, here are your dining choices:
- Redsalt Restaurant, award winning restaurant where seasonal produce meets fine dining
- The casual Lovedale Bistro for bistro meals and snacks, perfect for poolside dining, or after a long day of golf
- The Lovedale Café for lunch, snacks, and delicious coffee
- The Vista Lounge, for a renowned menu of handcrafted wines, cocktails and more
- In-room dining, for those nights, when you just want to relax in your room with a delicious meal
There’s nothing better than a luxury hotel that offers amazing holiday packages. At the Crowne Plaza, we know that everyone travels differently and enjoys doing different things while on holiday. That’s why we offer a range of packages to suit every travel style and travel wish list.
Here are some of our best holiday packages:
- A Seasonal Spa Package to give you that special holiday glow
- The famous Live it up for Less Package for luxury and activities at a reasonable price
- Happy hour at the Lovedale Bistro
The Crowne Plaza is also running a competition at the moment and if you win it, then you can come and enjoy our amazing facilities at 45% off the price of your stay.
Luxury Resort Facilities
The Crowne Plaza is known for its luxury resort facilities. They offer a range of attractions within the hotel, so you don’t even have to go outdoors to enjoy yourself. Their facilities include:
- An award-winning on-site brewery with delicious craft beers
- An on-site gym to work off the food and drink
- The Kidzone and Water Dragons Kids Club to keep the kids happy and active while you relax
- An open air-resort pool with stunning views
- The new ‘adults only’ pool at the Haven
- Ubika Spa for pampering
- A Championship 18-hole golf course
- Ambers of Lovedale for gifts and treats
- An amazing water park for whole-family fun
When you stay at the Crowne Plaza, there really is no excuse for being bored!
A Prime Location
You won’t need to leave the Crowne Plaza for luxurious activities and experiences, but if you do, then you’ll find a range of activities close by that might suit your travel style. The Crowne Plaza is in a prime location, close to the region’s best vineyards, cellar doors, and activities.
Here’s a glimpse into some of the activities you can enjoy in the Hunter Valley region:
- Brewery and wine tasting tours so you can sample some old favourites and maybe find some new ones
- Hot air ballooning to create lifelong memories and stunning scenery
- Helicopter tours to see the Hunter Valley in true style
- Meeting the local wildlife at the Hunter Valley Wildlife Park
- Exploring the exquisite beauty that is the Hunter Valley Gardens
- Hitting the open road to explore hidden regions of the Hunter Valley
You can even enjoy some of these activities as part of our special holiday packages for an active, luxurious break on a reasonable budget.
Book a luxury escape in the Hunter Valley
The best luxury escapes in the Hunter Valley offer it all, from amazing food to elegant surroundings, activities, and beautiful natural areas to explore. There really is no better way to forget your troubles and just enjoy your free time.
The Crowne Plaza, is dedicated to making your holiday one to remember with impeccable Hunter Valley luxury accommodation options. Book a stay with them today and enjoy luxury and convenience right in the heart of one of Australia’s most beautiful regions.